HUDY Bearing Grease Red is a supreme-performance lubricant for extreme overload conditions in highly-loaded bearings. The grease combines the unique features of synthetic-base fluids with those of a high-quality lithium complex thickener. The wax-free nature of synthetic fluids and low coefficient of friction provide very low running torque. This grease reduces operating temperatures in the load zone of spherical roller- and ball-bearings. The lithium complex thickener contributes excellent adhesion, structural stability and resistance to water. The grease has a high level of chemical stability and is formulated with special additive combinations to provide excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion at high and low temperatures.
• Excellent protection at high temperatures and low torque
• Outstanding high-temperature and low-temperature performance
• Reduced downtime and maintenance costs because of reduced wear, rust and corrosion
• Excellent protection against wear, rust, and corrosion
• Extended service life with longer intervals between re-lubrication and improved bearing life
• Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance
• Low traction coefficient
• Retains excellent grease performance in hostile aqueous environments
• Outstanding structural stability in the presence of water
• Helps resists viscosity increase at high temperatures to maximize re-lubrication intervals and bearing life.
top of page
bottom of page